Monday, January 22, 2024

Photos that inspire me

 
Carnelians are my favorite crystal. The colour is very pretty and I love how they stand out in any collection. The carnelian is symbolized to be a stone that grounds someone in the present and reduces anxiety. Whether or not you like to believe in those meanings, the carnelian is still a very pretty stone. 


When I was young, I  loved to play board games. My twin brother, however, would never play them with me. One day, my father bought me a Disney princess card deck for a holiday. That was the day he taught me my very first card game, Go Fish. Today, I do not remember how to play Go Fish anymore. My card game of choice is spades. It's a very simple game to learn and play. Every year during Christmas, our family plays a large game of spades together. No matter how good you are at something, there is always luck involved.






My very first video game console was the Gameboy Advance Sp. I loved it to death. It was a gift from my older brother, and that gift came with my all-time favorite Pokemon game to this day:  Pokemon Ruby. I played that game so many times, I know it's mechanics like the back of my hand. 


We had cable growing up, but I preferred rewatching my favorite movies every night before bed. I had a VHS player, and a handful of cartoons and movies to go with it. I had a lot of the older Pokemon movies, but my favorite movie to watch was The Little Mermaid 2. While the movie is rarely spoken about, I'll never forget it. I knew all of the dialog from memory. I watched this movie every single night for years. Despite that, I can no longer recall a single thing about the movie. 





Elephants are my favorite animal. They're known for representing loyalty and wisdom. I love how such a large animal is represented to be so gentle. Elephants are the centerpiece of many different cultures and ideals, but I just like them because they're pretty.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Final